Make a Referral
Participants at our Kokomo Day Services program can utilize a variety of sources to fund the services provided by Indiana MENTOR, including:
• Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) Waiver
• Family Supports Waiver (FSW)
• OBRA funding for individuals living in long term care settings
• ICF Funding
• Private pay
To learn more and make a referral, contact us today.
Kokomo Day Services Program
At Indiana MENTOR’s new Day Services program in Kokomo, adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can make friends, engage with the community, and take part in a wide variety of activities in a fun, dynamic environment—all while receiving the care and support they need to thrive.
Whether they live with families, independently, or in a residential program, participants in our Kokomo Day Services program can spend their days achieving new goals, enjoying meaningful skill-building and pre-vocational activities, and taking part in the community they call home.
A Hub of Activity
Our Kokomo Day Services program provides a hub of social activity for individuals with disabilities and the broader Kokomo community. Our site on S. Reed Avenue is located in the heart of Kokomo’s commercial district, near a number of shops, restaurants, parks, places of worship, and employers. The program’s features include:
- The MENTOR Moments art gallery, where participants can display and sell their arts and crafts. The gallery is open to the public.
- A dedicated Snoezelen multisensory room, which provides therapeutic sensory stimulation for individuals with disabilities.
- Multiple craft and activity areas.
- A fully accessible restroom and locker room facility.
- Meeting room space available for public use.